Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Geocaching Heroes

On April 25th 2009, the Denver Area Council of the Boy Scouts of America will hold their annual Scout Show. Cub Scout Packs, Boy Scout Troops and Venturing Crews, get together and show off what they do best.

This years theme is "A Hero's Adventure". Our Venture Crew has come up with the idea of featuring photographs in a mosaic of Heroes who also geocache.

If you know a geocacher who is also a hero (Military, Law Enforcement, Emergency Services, and Teachers), we would like to feature their photograph. You may submit a photograph in jpeg format, along with their geocaching name to the show e-mail . We will feature photographs of the mosaic in the show Flickr set. We are also planning to record a episode of the podcast at the Scout Show. If you plan on attending, be sure to stop by and say hello.

1 comment:

Dan Cole said...

I certainly do not consider myself a hero but I am military and I'm also and Eagle Scout! I think the hero theme is great! I'll try and remember to send a picture from Iraq though.